Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Waterproof Rating : IP54
Bluetooth calling: Call log sync,Dialing,Phone call reminder,Phonebook
Messaging: Message checking,Message reminder
Health tracker: Heart rate monitor,Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Remote Control: Camera remote,Music remote
Find phone: Yes
Other Functions: Alarm,Calculator,Siri function,Stopwatch
Groups of alarm: 5 groups
Alert type: Ring,Vibration
Locking screen : 6 kinds
Screen resolution: 240 x 240
Screen size: 1.2 inch
Battery Capacity: 300mAh
People: Unisex watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Case material: Metal
Band material: Stainless Steel
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Compatability: Android 4.4 / iOS 7.0 and above system
Dial size: 4.4 x 4.4 x 1.2 cm / 1.73 x 1.73 x 0.47 inches
The band width: 2.2 cm / 0.87 inches
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 4.40 x 1.20 cm / 9.84 x 1.73 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 19.30 x 6.70 x 5.20 cm / 7.6 x 2.64 x 2.05 inches
Package weight: 0.157 kg
Package Contents: 1 x K88H Smart Watch, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English and Chinese Manual
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.